Thursday, May 11

Help - He's fallen, get me the hell outta here.

Monday (9th) I had the pleasure of taking Craig shopping to Giant Eagle. I am not familiar with this store, however Craig is and he left me standing alone after he told me he would help find everything that I needed. Needless to say, I stood there watching him as he sped away on his motor cart and did not see him until it was time to check out. I found out later, he went visiting with the whole entire Giant Eagle store, every department, every person... The ENTIRE store!

We did really well in our outing until later that afternoon, when he scared the Holy Crap out of me. As much as I love my son-in-law, the latter part of our day is an experience I would prefer NOT to have again. I guess this would be my initiation into his world of chemo day - Thanks be to my daughter, who is the one who sent me.

The one fun part is that I got to drive the "big pimp mobile". He had me turn a corner at the last minute and I could have sworn the car was on two wheels, with a truck on my ass end. Then Craig decides to tell me, afterwards - "oh, well, you could have gone the other way". Yes, at that moment I would have strangeled him. It's bad enough not being able to see over the steering wheel..(sandi's opinion). So, all in all it has been quite an experience.

This is a cool thing that the kid (sandi) has set-up.
Well, that is one adventure in the day in the life of the "Pabst's" clan.

Lu P.
(Sandi's Mother)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home