Tuesday, May 9

May 1, 2006

Oncology Visit

Hello Everyone:
I have a few minutes to add an entry in the blog so I thought that I could update you on the appointment today.

The visit with Dr. Moore was really unventful. He stated that he wants this go around to go "his way", which of course is what we are praying for as we i.e. that the cancer be deterred and/or gone.

The other issue is to hope that Craig can begin to cut back on all his medications. There are so many.
Twelve to be exact. This is becoming VERY costly....even with insurance coverage. I am not certain how folks on Medicare, and/or no insurance survive.

Anyway, Craig had his first treatment of Taxol which lasted three hours. When we returned home, we both were able to nap for a while, and he has had no nausea or vomiting. At least not YET! I have been trying to keep up with his meds for that.

So that is it for the day.
Oh, by the way if ANYONE has suggestions on using a "blog" , I could really use the help. I am having a heck of a time getting the photo album updated.

Thanks
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home