Tuesday, May 9

April 29, 2006

Returning Home from Hospital on Saturday 4.29.06

I wanted to share, that upon our return from the hospital on Saturday, 4.29.06 we arrived home to find Chris, digging in our front yard. He mentioned that it was a surprise and Joan and Gloria would be returning soon.

As Craig and I went into the house and settled in, I peeked out the window again, and my flower bed was complete.
Joan, Gloria and Chris had given us the gift of natural beauty. Craig and I love it. The colors are vibrant! Neither one of us thought that I would have flowers this year. And once again, our friends blessed us with their time and gifts.

Thank you Joan, Gloria and Chris very a lovely surprise and for thinking of a awesome gift. It feels good to look at the window and see the beauty of your handiwork.

Love
Craig and Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home